Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

I have created a new blog for my writing! I am so excited because I had recently read an interesting article about how a local man in Anaheim, California had been wanting to be a published writer. He had said in the article that he tried and tried but kept getting rejected, until he recieved an email from a web company requesting that he send in articles to be read on a blog site for the original website. So after a year or so of writing for the blog, he got a book offer and now he is a published author whose books are printed in over 7 languages. So inspiring! So here is my little tidbit of cyberspace which features some of my up and coming works, as well as small topics/ articles of interest relating to writing for the entertainment field. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment